Place your orders by Friday, December 16th to ensure it will arrive in time for the holidays. Duchess Provisions is not responsible Canada Post holiday delivery delays. In-store pickup orders must be placed by December 23rd, for pick up by December 24th at 4pm.
All purchases made via Duchess Provisions' online store will be shipped using Canada Post's Expedited Service. You may track your order on the Canada Post website using the tracking number sent to your e-mail address. All orders will be delivered between 1 and 8 business days.
*Please make sure that your shipping address is correct and complete. Orders submitted with an incorrect or incomplete address will be charged the extra cost to re-ship.
We offer free expedited shipping on all orders over $200. Duchess Provisions ships anywhere in Canada—please refer to the chart below for our shipping and handling base rates and additional fees based on the destination province.
BASE SHIPPING RATE
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEE
|$0.00—$49.99||$12.00||Alberta||No additional fee|
|$50.00—$99.99||$14.00||British Columbia, Saskatchewan||Add $2 to Base Shipping Rate|
|$100—$149.99||$16.00||Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec||Add $3 to Base Shipping Rate|
|$150.00—$199.99||$18.00||Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick||Add $4 to Base Shipping Rate|
|$200 and up||FREE SHIPPING||Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Yukon||Add $5 to Base Shipping Rate|
Unfortunately, we are unable to process international orders at this time.
For Alberta shoppers we are pleased to offer free in-store pickup of online orders. Just place your order through our website, and you will be notified when it is ready to be picked up, typically within 1-2 business days. Please note that some items, including refrigerated and frozen goods, and small appliances, cannot be ordered online.
To place an order for in-store pickup follow these steps:
· Add items to your cart at duchessprovisions.com and proceed to checkout.
· You will need to enter an Alberta shipping address in Step 1 of the checkout process, but then you will be given the option to choose Edmonton In-Store Pickup as your shipping method in Step 2.
· You will then receive 2 separate emails—an initial Order Confirmation email acknowledging receipt of your order, followed by a Notification email when your order is ready to be picked up.
· Bring your In-store Pickup Notification email and a government-issued photo ID to Duchess Provisions during business hours to pick up your order.
· If you are having your order picked up by someone other than yourself, please leave their name in the Notes section of your order, or contact us at the store to let us know.
In-store pickup is valid only:
· At Duchess Provisions (10934 119 Street, Edmonton AB).
· During business hours. Please confirm our store hours prior to pick-up.
· For orders confirmed via an In-Store Order Pick-Up Notification email.
· For customers who present a government-issued photo ID.
All returns by mail that were purchased from Duchess Provisions must meet the following criteria:
· Merchandise must not be used or damaged and must be in its original packaging.
· All sale items, special orders, and gift certificates are final sale.
· Damage claims must be made within 3 days of receiving your shipment.
· All returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your shipment.
· We do not offer returns on any food items. We will do our best to package food items appropriately, but we are not responsible for any damaged items caused by extreme temperature changes.